Thursday, October 4, 2012

my goodness..i have been a bad blogger!

Okay, I have not dropped off the face of the earth. it has been a horrible two months here, ending with last week having an abscessed tooth. So lots and lots of pain pills later, antibiotics, the first of two trips to the dentist and I am starting to feel human again.
New stuff...I recently got the Mash & Shany nail stamping plates. Okay, the non nail girl is truly addicted to these. Having way too much fun.
Other news, with the tooth being so wacky..it has played total havoc on my skin. So I'm trying some new stuff to see if anything will help. Over the weekend I'm going to my local Ulta to see if I can get a sample of the new Visionnaire by Lancome. Yes, I have considered some other things, but would like to avoid needles getting stuck into my face.
One more day of work to go and then I can rest again. Two days off in a row. Always a nice thing.
Love yas!

No comments:

Post a Comment